A Tavola Restaurant in Subic Bay - Philippines
A Tavola is an Italian restaurant in Subic. This restaurant is proud to serve authentic Italian dishes. Most of their customers come from other places outside Subic like Manila to enjoy authentic Italian foods. The person who established A Tavola is Italian and has lived there most of his life. Their specialties are thin sliced pizzas made with imported ingredients. Most of the dishes prepared in this restaurant are filled with Italian spices and herbs.
The pizzas in A Tavola are made with hand tossed dough and baked in an oven imported from Italy. The guests can even see how the pizzas are baked in one area. They also have specialty pizzas with different toppings such as the following:
1. Margherita pizza with mozzarella, basil and tomato sauce
2. Prosciutto e Funghi pizza with ham, mushrooms, mozzarella and tomato sauce
3. A Tavola pizza with Italian sausages, tomato sauce, onions, olives basil and mozzarella cheese
4. Quattro Stagioni pizza with artichokes, ham, mushrooms, olives and tomato sauce
5. Capricciosa pizza with tomato sauce, sausages, mozzarella, olives, mushroom and ham
6. Napoli pizza topped with tomato sauce, anchovies, mozzarella, olives, capers and oregano.
7. Vegetarian pizza with basil, olives, capers and tomato sauce.
Other Main Courses
For main courses A Tavola offers grilled steaks with cream, Fillet Mignon, Pizzaiola, Polpettone, Cotoletta alla Milanese, Pollo Fritto, Manzo all Genovese which is a beef dish braised with green peas, Petto di Pollo alle Erbe which are chicken breasts cooked with herbs and olive oil. They also offer Salcicce al sugo which are sausages from Italy with tomato sauce and Frittura di Gamberie Calamari which are prawns and squids fried with butter. For fish lovers the offer grilled tuna and Filetto di Lapu Lapu cooked with tomatoes and olives. For a budget of five hundred pesos guests can enjoy one whole pizza. For one thousand pesos you can enjoy a complete meal with appetizers.
How to Find the Restaurant
A Tavola can be found along Argonaut Highway near the Duty Free Shopping Center. Other landmarks are Pure Gold and American Hardware. From Manila you can take your car and drive to Subic Expressway to get inside SBMA then proceed to the Freeport zone to reach Argonaut Highway. It is better to make a reservation especially during weekends because the place usually gets filled with guests. They also deliver in the Subic Bay area so if you are staying in a nearby hotel then you can order and have your Italian food delivered. You may call them at (047)-252-6556 for your reservation or order.