Kokomos in Subic Bay - Philippines
Kokomos Beach Resort is one of the latest hotels in Subic. One of the best amenities in this resort is the Kokomos restaurant and bar or Mo's Place. They serve customers twenty four hours a day. They offer several international and Filipino dishes like steaks, pizza, seafood and Cajun barbecue. They are open seven days a week and they have been accredited by the Philippine's Tourism office.
Mo's Place is a restaurant where you can use your laptops because it is a Wi-Fi spot. Mo's Place has daily menu and beverage specials where they offer a certain dish at a discounted rate with one liter of iced tea or soft drinks. Most of the Filipino dishes are affordable and it costs forty pesos per serving. For their international menu they offer Italian dishes, Thai food, Indian curry, Mexian dishes like Cajun Voodoo and Texmex and Chinese food.
Some of their best sellers are:
1. Cajun dishes - Mo's Place offers authentic Cajun dishes with ribs, pork and chicken in Olongapo city. They serve it in big portions so it can be good for two persons. It comes with some potatoes, Cajun bread and coleslaw.
2. Barbecue - Mo's Place is also popular for Lava barbecue. The steaks and burgers are also grilled according to the specification of the customers. You can actually ask any food to be barbecued that is listed on the menu. You can tell the waiter and request for it.
3. Pizza - Mo's Place also specializes in pizzas. They have pizzas with thick crusts. They also have gourmet pizzas with different toppings. The price of the pizza in Mo's Place is twenty percent cheaper than the other pizza place near the restaurant.
4. Steaks - Mo's Place serve different kinds of steaks like Porterhouse, Rib Eye and Filet Mignon. The Porterhouse they offer weighs five hundred grams and it is said to be the biggest steak you can find in the city. A complete steak meal costs four hundred pesos.
5. Sandwiches - Mo's Place offer different sandwiches with corned beef, ham, salami, pastrami and chicken.
Mo's Place can be reached by land from Manila in just three hours. You should take the NLEX and exit at San Fernando then follow the direction going to the city of Olongapo. Then you should take the Tipo expressway and proceed to Zambales where you will find the town of Barretto where you will find Kokomo's Beach Resort and Mo's Place restaurant. For inquiries or reservation you can call them at (63) 047-223-7902.